Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Adidas Men’s Body Care Products

Adidas, the leading sports shoes and apparel brand has extended its line of products to cover athletes' needs even after the game is over. With its newest hair and body care line, an athlete is sure to have a holistic Adidas experience.


Adidas Ice Dive is a refreshing hair and body shower gel specially developed for athletes who wish for a cooler feeling. With the scent of marine extract, it’s a 2-in-1 shower gel that takes care of your body, eliminating the sweat and odor from a long game in the field or court. It also acts as a shampoo to clean your hair of all the dirt from a long trail-run or a tiring cross-country bike ride. It’s an ideal body care solution for men like me who are not fond of bringing a lot of products during out-of-town races. 



The Adidas Anti-Perspirant comes in two applications. One is a roll-on, which I am not much a fan of, and the other one is a body spray. Personally, I like the body spray type better because the scent is so good that I can even use it not only on my underarm but also as a spray cologne to be applied in other parts of the body. These anti-perspirant products are guaranteed to work for 72 hours to help keep your body cool and dry all day long. 



Last week, I joined Run United 2 and finished a 32 kilometer race, barefoot. The run was tough and yet very fun and exciting. It was my first time to run at the new Cavitex, a super highway that connects  Roxas Boulevard from Pasay to Bacoor, Cavite. The road condition was very nice for barefoot runners like me as it is all paved with asphalt. 

I was able to finish the run at over three hours; not my best time for a 32k but it was a decent and strong finish. After the race I managed to freshen myself up in one of the clean restrooms at the Quirino Grandstand. There was no shower, so I just used a wet towel to clean myself. It’s a good thing I brought my Adidas body spray to give me the refreshing feeling I needed after the race. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...